Automated Antispam Tool Outline
- Once your web page has been successfully fetched, it is added to a job queue. Documents are not processed in real-time, but in general within one hour of being submitted.
- We will notify you by email when your encoded document is ready. It will then be available for download for seven days.
- Our server will encode all the email links (note: email links, not plain email addresses) it contains.
- When doing so, it generates valid HTML or XHTML, depending on the DOCTYPE of the original document (or HTML by default).
- If a link text contains an email address, it is replaced by the word E-mail. See examples of spam-protected links.
- The encoder currently only handles text links, not yet image links.
- Email addresses appearing outside email links (e.g. in comments,…) are not yet removed.
Recent Anti-Spam Help Updates